Thursday, April 8, 2010

Progress elusive in jobless claims

Mick Jagger famously said, “I can’t get no satisfaction.”  When it comes to jobless claims reported each Thursday, the familiar tune rings true, as claims unexpectedly jumped 18,000 to 460,000.

image

And the stubbornly-high level is especially disappointing given signs that economic activity is slowly picking up.

A more in-depth look at jobless claims and a quick peek at upbeat same-store sales numbers is available on Examiner.com.

1 comments:

Veronica Brown said...

Hi,


My name is Veronica Brown and I am the webmaster of some good finance related sites. I came to know about your site economytodaytomorrow.blogspot.com through search engine. I find your site interesting as well as informative for my visitors. Hope your visitors would also gain from the content of our sites. I am interested in exchanging links with you. It will be mutually beneficial for both of us. If you wish then we can also exchange articles and guest posts. To give you one more advantage I can place your link within my content.




If you have any other query please mail me at veronica.brown83@gmail.com




Looking forward to our long business relation,




Thanks and Regards,
Veronica Brown